- 1 tube crescent dough sheet
- 20 – 22 slices of thinly sliced Black Forest Ham
- 12 slices of thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF and prepare a 9×13 inch baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray or greasing it with butter.
- Open the tube of crescent dough and unroll it with the longest side at the bottom, creating a rectangle shape.
- Layer the thinly sliced Black Forest Ham on top of the dough, followed by the Swiss cheese slices.
- Starting with one of the shorter sides of the rectangle, carefully roll the dough into a log shape.
- Once rolled, slice the log into individual rolls, each about 1 inch thick.
- Place the rolls in the prepared baking dish, making sure to leave a little space between each one.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, poppy seeds, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the rolls, ensuring each one is coated evenly.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until the rolls are golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving.
Serve these delicious Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls as an appetizer, snack, or even as a main dish with a side salad. Your guests, family, and friends will be impressed by the flavorful combination of ham, cheese, and buttery crescent dough. Go ahead and give this recipe a try – your taste buds will thank you!