Healthy Cheesy Chicken Fritters
Introduction: Step into the world of culinary excellence with our Parmesan and Mozzarella Chicken Fritters – a delightful fusion of flavors that promises to tantalize your taste buds. This meticulously crafted recipe transforms humble chicken into bite-sized wonders, combining the richness of Parmesan and mozzarella with the savory goodness of garlic and carefully selected seasonings. Whether you’re preparing a quick weeknight dinner or looking for an impressive appetizer for a special gathering, these fritters are bound to become a household favorite.
- Chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Garlic, minced
- Assorted seasonings
- Begin by cutting the chicken into exceptionally small pieces, ensuring that they are bite-sized for a delightful eating experience. Place the chicken pieces in a bowl.
- In the same bowl, add eggs, flour, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, minced garlic, and a selection of your favorite seasonings. Using a spoon, meticulously mix the ingredients until they form a cohesive and well-combined mixture.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium to low heat. Add a modest amount of oil to the pan, ensuring it is evenly distributed. Consider using cooking spray to prevent the fritters from sticking, as the recipe uses minimal oil.
- Once the pan is sufficiently heated, spoon approximately ¼ cup of the chicken mixture per fritter into the pan. Be mindful not to overcrowd the pan to allow for even cooking. A suggestion is to cook three fritters at a time.
- Cook the fritters for about 10 minutes each, turning them a few times to achieve a golden-brown perfection. It is crucial to maintain the cooking temperature at a moderate level to ensure the fritters cook evenly, avoiding the risk of being overly cooked on the outside and undercooked inside.
- Once cooked, these delectable fritters can be stored in the refrigerator and freeze exceptionally well, making them a convenient and time-saving option for future meals.
Nutritional Information and Weight War’s Points:
- Points: 1
- Personal Points: 1-3, depending on your zero-point foods
- Freestyle SP (Blue & Purple): 1 using WW recipe builder
- Smart Points (Green): 3 using WW recipe builder
- Points Plus: 4 using PP calculator
Nutritional Information per Fritter:
- Calories: 154
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1g
- Carbohydrates: 2.9g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 22.4g
Please note that the nutritional information includes all ingredients, and if you use the WW calculator, the point value may vary as chicken and eggs are zero-point foods.
Conclusion: Incorporate our Parmesan and Mozzarella Chicken Fritters into your culinary repertoire, and let the symphony of flavors elevate your dining experience. Whether enjoyed as a savory snack or a main course, these fritters are a testament to the fusion of simplicity and sophistication. Visit our website for more culinary inspirations and explore the world of delicious possibilities that await your kitchen.
PREP TIME10minutes mins
COOK TIME20minutes mins
TOTAL TIME30minutes mins
16 oz boneless skinless chicken breast weighed raw
3 tablespoon flour
1.5 tablespoon parmesan cheese
½ cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese I used Trader Joe’s
1 garlic clove diced
Fresh basil chopped (I used a few Tbsp)
1 tablespoon chives I used dried
1 tablespoon parsley
Pinch of salt & pepper
¼ teaspoon chili powder
2 teaspoon cooking oil I also used some cooking spray
Cut the chicken into very small pieces (the smaller the better) place chicken pieces in a bowl and add in the egg, flour, parmesan, mozzarella, garlic, and seasonings. Using a spoon, mix well.
Heat a large frying pan over medium to low heat, add the oil *I also sprayed the pan with some cooking spray to help them not stick to the pan since you are not using much oil.
Once pan is hot add in about ¼ cup of chicken mixture per fritter, don’t overcrowd the pan too much, I cooked 3 at a time. Cook fritters about 10 minutes each, turning a few times, don’t have the temp too hot or they will cook too much on the outside and not enough on the inside.
Store chicken fritters in the fridge and they will freeze well.
Personal Points- 1-3 depending on your 0PP foods
Freestyle SP- (blue & purple) 1 using WW recipe builder
Smart Points- (green) 3 using WW recipe builder
Points Plus- 4 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per fritter- Calories 154…Fat 6.5g…Sat fat 1.1g… Carbs 2.9g…Fiber 0.1g…Sugar 0g…Protein 22.4g using My Fitness Pal (Includes all ingredients so if you use the WW calculator you will get a different point value since chicken & eggs are zero point foods)